To increase profitability for clients, providing strategic cost reduction by leveraging expertise, relationships, transparency and digital transformation tools.
Since 2002, CostMarc has been providing Profit Enhancement and Cost Containment to clients throughout the United States. We have experts in 12+ categories, who analyze your spend, create a baseline of your actual costs and show you where you can realize savings and increased efficiencies. We work on a contingent basis and earn our fee from the savings we bring to you and your company. CostMarc is able to service clients throughout the US.
As a principal/partner/owner in the Digital Office Technology Industry since 1982 – and now an Expense Reduction Consultant, Anthony’s main focus is improving the profitability of his clients by way of cost-effectiveness. His experience is working with the senior financial leadership of law firms, regional and national corporations, financial organizations, medical facilities, architectural/engineering firms, non-profits and universities. He shares the best practices in profit maximization, digital workflow transformation, cost reduction and improvement in operational efficiencies and process. He also sheds light on how Digital Transformation can improve a firm’s effectiveness, client responsiveness and profitability. He is a founding member of the NY Legal Resource Group, Trusted Advisor Group, in both NYC and Charlotte, and is founder of the charity, Chipping In, which raises money for scholarships and aid for disadvantaged youth.
John Imperiale has extensive experience in providing management and consulting services to the AM Law 150 and selected strategic accounts, reducing their costs and improving their operational efficiency. He has a significant track record in solution sales and business development. With over ten years of experience with GLC Business Services and Xerox in the outsourcing industry, he managed a large multi-level organization consisting of management, sales, and operations staff covering accounts across the United States. His teams provided records, imaging, document management services, copy/mail and other back office support, and various hardware and software products. Among his clients were some of the largest law firms, technology companies and financial corporations. Prior to working in the outsourcing industry, John held various sales, marketing and operations positions at leading technology companies, including IBM and EBSCO. His sales and operations experience include hardware and software IT solutions, high-volume printing systems products, outsourcing services, and e-Commerce services. John holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from St. John’s University and has extensive supplementary industry, technology and professional sales training. He is a founding member of the Legal Resource Group and a member of other business associations. He resides with his family in Manhasset, NY.
Kara is a business development specialist and leader of the insurance vertical at CostMarc. With years of experience in telecommunications sales, she uses her vast networking skills to drive new business opportunities and create and maintain strong relationships with CostMarc’s clients. Her goal is to provide a customized Insurance solution to fit the needs of each client, both in the short term and in the future.
Kara is a licensed Insurance Producer in Property and Casualty and holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology from Rutgers University.
We Listen & Learn
- We work with your financial leadership team and your operational team leaders to determine what your priorities are.
- Our primary goal is to leverage our streamlined and proven process to:
- Understand the relationships with current vendors
- Minimize the time and effort needed from your team
- Become a trusted member of your team
- Communicate regularly on our process
Data Gathering Phase
- We request the data we need, gathering the information directly from your vendors:
- We compile, organize and assess the data to:
- Compare your data to our vast database to determine the proper market pricing for your industry, size and geography
- Create your Baseline with full transparency of all your actual costs
- Project your preliminary savings
Review & Next Steps
We present your Baseline on each category we are reviewing
- We help you decide whether we will negotiate with your existing vendors or go out to competitive bid via RFP
- We are there for you throughout the entire process and remain your Trusted Advisor throughout your entire agreement:
- We facilitate all of the details and scheduling
- We ensure you are satisfied with your new solution
- We help you enjoy savings, leading to Profit Enhancement